Key Account Manager
Management of existing clients and strategic client development of (new) key accounts.
Key client servicing and relationship management, as well as being responsible for the effective on-boarding of new clients.
Being in charge of and managing day-to-day business with key clients assigned and/or closed by you and your team.
Build, maintain and convert a cross- and up-selling sales pipeline into revenue.
Develop business proposals based on the clients´ requirements and business challenges.
Regular communication and liaison with clients at a senior level.
Proactively lead Healint as brand ambassador and contribute concepts/ideas that will help increase Healint’s footprint.
- A minimum of 3 years of proven account management experience in the media or digital landscape and relationship building skills.
- Be up to date with the latest trends in Digital Marketing and Product Development.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact confidently with a variety of people from diverse backgrounds.
- You are detail-oriented, result-driven and a team player.
- The ability to work under pressure and on tight deadlines in a fast-moving environment.
- Previous startup experience a plus.